We can modify and upgrade your existing equipment to meet your needs for increased production, process adjustments or simply restoring your system back to its optimum production.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Food Processing/Packaging
- Energy efficiency monitoring and control
- Chemical control/Feed systems
- Vision systems
- Industrial process streamlining
- Installation/Start-up and debug assistance
- Stand-by and on-call services
PLC, Consulting and On-Site Services
- Specification Development
- HMI Screen Development
- SCADA Application Development
- Project Management Services
- PLC Programming and Conversions
- Instrument Calibration Services
- Start-up and Debug Assistance
- Installation Supervision
- Standby / On-Site Services
- System Training
ENGINEERING and DESIGN SERVICES
- PLC Configuration and Programming
- SCADA Network / RTU Engineering
- HMI / MMI Graphics Development
- Process P&ID and Loop Drawings
- Custom Panel / Enclosure Design
- Field Retro-fits, Debug and Testing
- Allen Bradley PLC-5, SLC, MicroLogix
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix
- Automation Siemens
HMI / PC BASED CONTROLS
- Rockwell Factory Talk View
- Siemens WinCC
- Visual BASIC
DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc.
- Complete Panel Assembly
- Custom Operator Consoles
- Modular Wiring Systems
- Custom Engraving Solutions
- Graphic Layout / Tags
- Off-site Shop Services
- Machine / System Wiring
- Custom Cable Assembly
- “Hot Test” Every Control Panel for Quality Assurance and Reliability
- Fully Customizable
- Available in 1 – 4 Door Cabinets
- Built to industry standards
JTK’s Panel Shop has excelled in building superior quality, state-of-the-art panels that meet and regularly exceed our customers needs. Our shop is staffed with skilled, conscious and experienced wire persons and assembly personnel. We have the ability and expertise to build the smallest, single panel project, to large, multi-platform projects with international interface.
Our support spans a vast and wide variety of manufacturing industries including, automotive manufacturing, food industries, (process applications, packaging industry) in large industrial applications as well as commercial and municipal venues.
In addition to our design and build service, JTK Integrated Controls Inc. can provide “Build Only” electrical control panels from your engineered drawings and bill of materials. We will build electrical panels that meet your requirements from small configurations for modular wiring to larger multi-door control panels.
Our services include the capability to build and wire process control panels. We ensure every control panel operates in the capacity set out in the project criteria. Every Control Panel will be checked for quality assurance and reliability. Once the electrical panel is built, it will meet the requirements of CSA and we can provide the inspection services required by the Province of Ontario. All panels that meet these standards will contain an Ontario Hydro sticker.
JTK’s professionally built panels are in service today at locations in both Canada and the United States.
- Fully Customizable
- Available in 1 – 4 Doors
- Quality Tested
- Will be built to industry quality standard
The core of JTK Integrated Controls is staffed with professionals who design hardware and software for machine controls. Their experience and expertise lies in varied and all types of manufacturing automation systems. Machine tool, material handling, packaging are just a few of the control design projects produced on a consistent basis.
Our designs include, system layouts, sequences, magnetics, I/O, pneumatic hydraulics, enclosure layouts and Bill of Materials. Software designs include PLC ladder logic, human machine interface (HMI) development, complete diagnostics, and motion control parameters.
When you hire JTK Integrated Controls for your project, you can be assured our staff of electrical designers, programmers and field service personnel, along with our panel shop professionals, will follow your project from inception through design, validation, installation and to the start of production. We encourage the participation and communication of our clients to ensure your project needs are met and/or exceeded.
High quality, modern automation systems can only be as good as the solid controls architecture. JTK Integrated Controls Inc. are professionals who produce and only accept the best in quality controls design to meet their clients expectations.
Complete Client List:
Highest profile customers
- Dearborn Mid-West Company
- Jervis B. Webb Company of Canada Ltd.
- Tech-con Automation, Inc.
- Handling Specialty
- The State Group, Inc.
- Kernic Systems
Work performed as subcontractor to
- Ford Motor Company
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Tesla Motors
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
- Wrigley Canada
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- The State Group
- Next Level Scada
- General Motors